Are you looking for a quick and easy Halloween craft? Our glow-in-the-dark pendant necklace will be right up your alley!
25mm faceted circle glass
Silver heart necklace bail
Black leather necklace
White nail polish
Glow in the dark nail polish
Glow in the dark nail polish with bats
Let's get started!
1. First, grab your faceted glass piece and your batty nail polish.
Apply one thin layer of polish. This will also apply a couple bats.
2. Then, using the polish applicator, fish out a few more bats from the bottle and place them on the glass tile where you desire.
**The nail polish does not have to have bats in it, that just happens to be the one we found!**
3. Set aside and let dry. This is what it wil look like once dry.
4. Now, grab your regular glow in the dark polish. Apply a layer over the previous nail polish layer. We did this because this polish seemed to have a stronger glow than the bat polish.
5. Add as many layers of the regular glow in the dark polish as you would like. But be sure to allow to dry between applications. We did three layers.
7. Next, add just a small drop of E6000 glue to the glue pad of your necklace bail. Then, attach the bail placing the glue pad side on top of the white side of the faceted glass tile. Be sure it is where you want it. You will not be able to move it once it dries.
8. This is what the pendant looks like in the dark!
**This is glow-in-the-dark material, so it must have exposure to light to "charge" in order to glow. The glow lasts a few minutes. Flashing it with a flashlight helps recharge the glow very quickly!**
9. Add a necklace, and it is complete!
We hope you enjoyed this Halloween jewelry tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!
-Willow Run Crafts
#halloweencrafts #halloweenjewelry #halloweendiy #diyjewelry #jewelrytutorial #batnecklace #glowinthedarknecklace #glowinthedark #jewelrysupplies #willowruncrafts #batpendant