Tuesday, December 10, 2013
Peel Nail Polish Earring Tutorial
These peel nail polish earrings are so easy to make! And, you don't have to limit yourself to earring trays. You can use this same technique with necklace pendants, ring pendants, and more!
Here are the steps:
1. Start with your peel an stick nail polish.
2. Cut out the nail size you will be using. It needs to be slightly larger than the glass and pendant tray.
3. Grab your pendant tray. We used our earring trays.
4. If you have a paper punch the size of you tray, use that. Otherwise, you have two other options. First one, set the glass on top of the polish and cut. You want to cut the polish slightly bigger than the glass.
5. Second cutting option is to place the polish over the tray and cut carefully.
6. Once they are cut to proper fit, peel off the protective back to expose the adhesive.
7. Stick into pendant trays.
8. Carefully apply a small amount of E6000 to the edge of your glass.
9. Insert the glass into tray. Wipe away and excess glue, and you're done!
Pendant trays, glass cabochons, and E6000 can all be found at www.willowruncrafts.com or www.etsy.com/shop/karenscraftsupplies