In case you wanted to try your hand at the two, here are our instructions on how to make this Ice Resin pendant. Enjoy!
1. To begin, slice off as many polymer pieces you plan to use. You don't want them too thin, or they could break, but definitely not thicker than the height of your pendant tray. We have even seen these slices sold in the nail polish section of random stores.
2. Mix up your Ice Resin. Be sure to scrape the walls, too, as a way to ensure it gets totally mixed. You will see tons of tiny bubbles, and that's okay! It's made to do that. The bubbles go away on their own.
3. Using a pendant blank, apply a thin layer of Ice Resin to the entire inner area.
4. Next, add a layer of Mica Flakes. Be sure to press them in to the resin. This will keep them from moving or floating up when we pour in more resin later.
5. Once they are pressed down, you can pour in another thin layer of resin. You do not have to allow any drying time in between steps.
6. Now carefully place your designs (we used a sticker) and your polymer clay pieces into the pendant tray. Using a tooth pick or even a long push pin, position and firmly place your items. Once placed, slowly pour in the rest of your resin, filling the bezel to the brim.
Ice Resin is also self doming, so if you are careful, you can fill it to the very top of the brim and it should not spill over. I've even over poured VERY slightly and it still did not spill. But be sure you are working on a protected surface anyway. IF it does, be sure to wipe it up right away. Otherwise, you can't get it off.
If any of your items moved while pouring, just readjust them into place. Let sit for 24 hours on an even drying surface.
7. Add a necklace chain, and you are done!
Let us know if you have any questions! Thanks!
Materials can be found in our shops:
Www.WillowRunCrafts.com And Www.etsy.com/shop/Karenscraftsupplies