"Trust".... the topic of this tutorial!
We had been looking for a way to incorporate that trust sticker into a piece, and think we had success!
25mm circle princess pendant tray
25mm circle glass cabochon
Nail polish- we used a glittery light blue
3d butterfly sticker
Silver jump ring
1. To start, paint the entire surface area inside the bezel with nail polish. It gives a nice background color and can tend to add texture to the pendant. We used a few applications, allowing to dry in between each layer, because we wanted a more vibrant color.
2. Once dry, add your "trust" sticker, or any other word you want to use, to the pendant. Simply peel off the back to expose the adhesive, and stick in place!
3. Now, at this point, remove the little adhesive square usually found on the back of 3-d stickers. We then painted the back of the 3-D butterfly sticker with the same nail polish we painted the bezel with. Because the wings are slightly see-through, it helped to emphasize the shimmer in the background.
4. Once it dries, you can use a tiny dab of E6000 adhesive on the back of the butterfly, and then set into place inside the bezel.
5. In this step, you need your glass. Carefully line the edge of the glass with E6000. But be sure to only line the edges.
6. Place the glass carefully in to the bezel tray. The glue on the edges of the glass will catch the edges of the bezel tray. Let dry for 5-10 minutes.
6. Once dry, add the jump ring to the loop on top of the pendant tray.
7. Now, add your necklace, and you are done!
You can find the bezel tray/ pendant tray as well as a whole assortment of necklaces and E6000 in our shops!
Any questions, just let us know! Happy Crafting!
#jewelrysupplies #diyjewelry #craftingsupplies #jewelrytutorial #bezels #pendanttrays #jewelry #Willowruncrafts #princessbezel #25mmcircle #glasscabochon #butterflypendant #butterflynecklace