Looking for a quick way to add images to your pendant trays? Trying to avoid the use of glue or glaze? Wellllll, our double sided adhesive stickers are perfect!
And here is how to use them!
In the example below, we used the following materials:
1 Piddix image 25mm circle
2 double sided stickers 25mm circle
1 pendant tray 25mm circle
1 glass cabochon 25mm circle
2 necklace strands- 1 brown rubber 1 brown leather
Step 1: Punch or cut out your image.
Step 2: Peel sticker off sheet.
3. Place sticker, sticky side down, on top of your image. Be very careful. Once placed, you cannot move it again.
4. Carefully peel back the white paper on the sticker only. Do not touch your image directly. It will stick to whatever touches it now.
5. Carefully align and place your glass on top of the image. Once placed, press firmly to smooth out any bubbles that may have appeared.
6. Repeat the above steps for the backside of the image now. Once the backside has the sticker applied, it is ready to be placed in to the bezel. Press firmly.
7. Add a necklace of your choice and Ta-da!!! All done! Simple as that!
All materials can be found in our shops:
#jewelrytutorial #doublesidedsticker #jewelryadhesive #diyjewelry #handmadejewlery