Fuzzy nail polish tutorial.
1. Start with a glass cabochon/ glass tile.
2. You will need Fuzzy nail polish, crackle nail polish, and regular nail polish. Use any colors you'd like!
3. Paint a coat of fuzzy polish on flat side.
4. While still wet, paint a coat of crackle polish on top of the fuzzy polish.
5. Wait a few minutes for crackle to work (slight cracks in the polish will form) and for both to dry.
6. Apply a coat or two of regular polish. The color will show through the cracks.
7. Once dry, apply a small amount of E6000 and add to your favorite pendant!
Find all but the polish here: