New pendant idea! Get the brilliance of crystals without giving up your glass! Here's how:
Materials: rectangle pendant tray, rectangle glass, E6000, Diamond Glaze, ball chain necklace, flat back crystals (size 9ss), rectangle Piddix pendant image, scissors or paper punch.
1. Have blank pendant tray.
2. Apply a thin coat of diamond glaze covering inside bottom of tray.
3. Cut or punch out your image. Lay on top of diamond glaze and gently press down, making sure no air bubbles. If any glaze seeps out, wipe away carefully. Let dry.
4. Using tiny dabs of E6000, attach your crystals where you want them. Let dry.
5. Apply a thin layer of E6000 all the way around the glass. Then, carefully lay in to pendant tray. Press it in as much as you can. Wipe away any excess glue. Cover with a washcloth to protect the glass, and apply weight as it dries. A heavy book usually works well. This will keep the glass deep in the tray as it dries.
6. Once dry, add to ball chain strand, you are done!
You can find all except the scissors and crystals at www.willowruncrafts.com or www.etsy.com/shop/karenscraftsupplies. #diyjewelry