Make you own jewelry display board!
Directions for the jewelry display:
1. Have your aluminum board ready. Cut it down if it is too large for your frame. You want it larger than the frame center, but smaller then the edge of the frame, so it does not hang over.
2. Use a staple gun and staple the metal board to the back of the wood frame. It is best if your unfinished frame is approx 2 inches wide on the actual frame part itself. If you can't find an unfinished frame, most hardware or Home Depot stores will cut wood for you, and just use wood glue to create the frame.
3. Now flip over the piece so you can lay the paper.
4. Cover the frame with adhesive. We used mod podge. Once the frame is coated, cover it with a piece of scrap book paper. Press down firmly to make stick. Let it dry.
5. Once dry, cut out the middle square, 3/4" away from frame. You will then glue that 3/4" to cover the inside lip of the frame (again, using mod podge). Let dry.
6. Now it's time for the fun! Decorate any way you would like! We used a glue gun and E6000 on various ribbon roses, buttons, crystals, etc. Enjoy! This is the creative fun part!
Note- please use caution and protective goggles when using a staple gun! Not to be used by children!
You can find the aluminum boards in different sizes and styles at our shops:
www.willowruncrafts.com or www.ets.com/shop/karenscraftsupplies